1. When roll sublimation paper distributing ink, do not participate in the dark ink too much at a time, but gradually participate in order to avoid too dark colors, and use a lot of light ink to make up;
2. Retain and mark the wet sample of the standard color ink, which can be used as a standard reference wet sample when the ink is distributed next time. When distributing the ink, using the color development wheel to make samples side by side is beneficial for comparison and comparison, but the demand and because all samples are wet, the accuracy will be higher;
3. When the hue is close to the color sample, be careful to participate in the ink during the thermal transfer process, especially for those dark inks and inks with a low increase. Longer than using the relationship between primary color, secondary color, and complementary color to distribute ink;
4. If the same kind is mixed, the more types of blending, the darker the color, and our thermal transfer skills require that the primary color ink can never be used with the secondary color ink, and the thermal transfer can use the secondary color ink never need to recolor ink;
5. It is usually concluded that light ink is the basic ink before joining other inks. Thermal transfer skills need to be used well so that the amount of ink adjustment is not excessive;
6. When there is a color shift, the ink with the closest hue should be selected to participate. If red color is not yellow, gold red or orange red should be selected, and yellow ink should not be easily added;
7. A3 sublimation paper printing skills coordinate the characteristics of post-press processing. If the printed product needs glazing, you can choose ordinary inks. If you choose inks with good abrasion resistance, not only the cost is high, but also the glazing effect is affected.