At present, the market demand for high-brightness lamps is growing, but the quality of products on the market is not satisfactory. Led Flood Light Factory is a solid-state cold light source, which has the characteristics of environmental protection, no pollution, low power consumption, high light efficiency, and long life. Therefore, LED street lights will become the choice for energy-saving road lighting. LED street lamp is a kind of high-efficiency solid-state light source formed by semiconductor PN junction that can emit light with weak electric energy. Under a certain forward bias voltage and injection current, the holes injected into the P area and the electrons injected into the N area are in After being diffused into the active area, photons are emitted through radiation recombination, which directly converts electrical energy into light energy. Many of them are not up to the quality. LED street lamp is a kind of high-efficiency solid-state light source formed by semiconductor PN junction that can emit light with weak electric energy. Under a certain forward bias voltage and injection current, the holes injected into the P area and the electrons injected into the N area are in After being diffused into the active area, photons are emitted through radiation recombination, which directly converts electrical energy into light energy. The main reason is that some high-brightness bulbs produced in small workshops flood the market. In addition, individual customers prefer higher-priced lamps with lower prices, which is a vicious circle. There are also fewer and fewer high-quality high pole lights.
The high pole lamp usually refers to a new type of lighting device composed of a steel cone lamp pole of 15 meters or larger and a high-power combined lamp holder. It consists of a lamp cap, an internal lamp appliance, a pole body and a base part. The shape of the lamp holder can be determined according to the user's requirements, surrounding environment and lighting needs; the internal lights are mainly composed of floodlights and floodlights. The light source adopts NG400 high pressure sodium lamp with a lighting radius of 60 meters. The rod body is usually a pyramid-shaped monolithic structure, which is rolled from a steel plate, has a height of 15 to 40 meters, and is composed of two to three parts.
1. The pole is octagonal, dodecagonal, and 18-sided pyramidal rod. It is cut, bent, and automatically welded by high-strength high-quality steel plate. Generally high, specifications are 25, 30, 35, 40, etc. Large wind resistance can be designed. 60m/s more, each specification consists of 3 to 4 interpolations. It adopts flanged steel chassis with a diameter of 1 to 1.2 meters and a thickness of 30 to 40 meters.
two. Its function is mainly frame structure, and some decorative materials are steel holes, steel pipe is the main material, and light poles and light boards are treated with hot-dip galvanizing.
The electric lifting system consists of an electric motor, a winch, three sets of hot-dip galvanized steel wire ropes and cables. The rod is installed inside and the lifting speed is 3 to 5 meters per minute.
4. The guide rail and the unloading system are composed of guide wheels and guide arms, so that the lamp panel will not move laterally during the lifting process. When the lamp panel is in place, the lamp panel can automatically fall off and be locked by the hook.
5. The lighting electrical system is equipped with 6-2 440w 100w gold halogen (white light), light casting, floodlights. The computer time controller can automatically control the switching time and part or all of the lighting.
6. Lightning protection system: 1.5m long lightning rod is set on the top of the lamp, and 1m long grounding wire is set for the underground foundation, which is welded with underground bolts.
Production requirements for light poles:
1. The main body of the high pole light pole is formed once. The weld of the steel rod (Q235) should be smooth and even. The flatness of the convex part of the entire lamp pole body and the flatness of the pole body shall not exceed ±1mm. The lamp post welding method is automatic argon arc welding, and the color difference detection test meets the welding requirements of the international GB/T3323-1989111 standard. The socket of the pole is fixed by nails and top wire.
2. Hot-dip galvanizing is the anti-corrosion treatment of light poles. The surface of the galvanized layer is smooth and beautiful, with consistent gloss. The skin has no wrinkles, shedding, zinc tumors, peeling, semi-tip, yin and yang surface defects. The thickness of the galvanized layer exceeds 85 microns. The adhesion of the galvanized layer should meet the GB2694-98 standard, and the color will not fade for 8 years. The wind resistance of the light pole is designed at 36.9m/s, and the anti-corrosion life of the light pole is more than 20 years.
3. The surface thickness of the poles of Led Ufo Lights Manufacturers is ≥100μm, the adhesion reaches gb 9286-880, the surface is smooth: the hardness is ≥2h, the outdoor weathered material is used, and the spray material is all polyester plastic powder.