The stainless steel lock, to put it bluntly, is a safety buckle lock that is used to fasten the steel bars on two objects. The Nahui safety buckle lock program is simple to install, convenient to use, safe, sturdy, anti-vibration, strong tightening, and can be turned off and opened repeatedly.
What is the difference between the thickness and the thin plate of the safety hasp lock?
The difference is very big. The key lies in whether the deformation is caused by the buckle force and the tensile strength. The basic specification of safety hasp lock is between 1.5 and 3.0. Lower than 1.2 is attributed to non-standard, which is likely to cause security problems.
Safety hasp lock for cargo box: The specified material has been forged at high temperature, and the thickness is between 3mm and 5mm.
Vibration equipment type safety buckle lock: It is specified to be malleable and adjustable, with a thickness between 3mm and 2mm.
Outdoor wet and cold safety hasp lock: 304 stainless steel plate is specified to resist corrosion. The thickness is in the middle of 2.5-1.5.
How to distinguish the cost-effectiveness of safety buckle locks in daily life?
1. Start with the surface solution of the product: the product made with a good board has a very smooth surface, plus the electroplating process, it is very smooth. Products made with poor boards are uneven, even if the electroplating process is multi-layered, because the electroplating process is not easy to make up for the defects of the surface of the product. Some will continue to generate bubbles or turn yellow. This all is the main manifestation of defective products.
2. Start with the edges and interiors of the product: Good products are produced and manufactured through burrs, so that the products are not easy to scratch or look good; the products made by the best molds for a long time will have burrs. Therefore, it is necessary to solve the problem; if the poor product is produced without surface solution, it will be assembled and formed immediately, so that a part of the cost can be saved, and the hand will be scratched or cannot be opened when used. This is called shoddy.
3. Start with the thickness of the commodity materials: usually, what everyone sees is that the good commodities have thick raw materials, which are used for a long time, and the bad commodities are thin and cost-effective, and will be broken after a short period of time. The same is true for safety hasp locks. Good products have thick raw materials, strong endurance, high frequency of application, and long life. Poor commodity raw materials will have weak endurance, which will deform and be easily destroyed, and the application frequency will be low and short.
4. Start with the assembly technology of each part of the product: the good or bad of the product, the long and short life span, the assembly technology and the assembled parts are very closely related. When a good product is assembled, the key points of each theme activity are very flexible and easy. The bolts and springs are all customized according to the specifications of the product. Poor products should not be assembled tightly or loosely, and the gaps are large. The bolts and springs are also non-standard, which will reduce the quality and service life of the products.
5. Start with packaging design: The keyed alike padlock manufacturers that truly have the overall strength attach great importance to the brand image of packaging design; therefore, they want to invest more in cost to package each product. Conversely, for some poor products, in order to make more money, the store’s packaging is very poor or very thin, or even unpackaged and messy.