Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter is an ideal mechanical equipment for efficient production of wood flour. It can process raw materials such as wood and branch forks into wood chips at one time. It has low investment, low energy consumption, high productivity, good economic benefits, and maintenance. Convenience and other advantages. As the scope of application of Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter becomes wider and wider, more and more companies use Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter. How to make Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter work better for us requires daily use. Intensify attention.
Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter daily use precautions
1. Check the hammer bolts. If they are loose, tighten them immediately. If the hammers and bolts are severely worn, replace them.
2. The sharpening angle is a straight line of 28-30°. It is strictly prohibited to grind into a convex surface. The convex surface will cause the steel blade to detach or partially expose the steel.
3. The frequently used Black Diamond petrol Log Splitter should be checked for lack of bearing grease. Butter should be added once every 3-4 hours, it is not easy to add too much butter.
4. Turn on the power and see if the direction of rotation is correct.
5. When installing and changing the tool, the knife edge protrudes from the plane of the cutter head by 2-4mm, and then tighten the bolt. If the pressure bolt thread is found to be worn, it should be replaced immediately to prevent damage to the slide cutter nut.
6. To change the extension of the knife, the length of the knife must be the same.
7. When the particles are not ideal by adjusting the length of the knife, change the sieve with a different aperture.
8. It is strictly forbidden to put wood with stones or nails into the machine to prevent damage to the knife and internal parts.
The above is the content shared for everyone, I hope it will be helpful to everyone.