Lip gloss includes lipstick, lip stick, lip gloss, lip glaze, etc., which can make lips ruddy and shiny, moisturize and protect lips, increase facial aesthetic feeling and correct lip contour. However, the quality of Lip gloss tube packaging for wedding dress is difficult to control because of its complex structure and function. Therefore, the structural quality requirements of lip gloss tube are as follows:
Basic structure requirements of lip gloss tube:
1. Material: It must be processed with the materials determined in the contract between both parties, and shall not be produced and assembled with inappropriate raw materials and materials.
2. Dimension: the deviation of pipe height dimension is ≤ 0.1mm; It is consistent with the outer cover under proper torsion, and the outer cover is buckled smoothly, and the gap between the outer cover and the tube is less than or equal to 0.1 mm. The size of pearl fork screw (beads, forks and spirals) shall comply with the design and sample size.
3. Weight: The weight or sealed sample confirmed by both parties shall prevail.
Structural requirements of lip gloss tube:
1. Opening force of cover/bottom: The opening force should be between 0.2 and 2 kgf (between 1.96 N and 19.6 N).
2. Pull-out force of middle beam and base: ≧ 4kg force (39.23N).
3. Rotational blocking force: The rotational torque should be between 0.1N.m～0.5N.m, and there should be no obvious noise caused by too tight. If the sliding wire is produced after being rotated to the lowest end, the sliding wire torque should be ≥ 0.4N.m.
4. Middle beam: rotate the base, and the middle beam shall not be eccentric (after loading, rotating the base will cause the material body to be scratched).
5. Fitting of pipe cover: Compared with the sealing sample, the fitting of pipe cover and pipe cover is allowed to have a tolerance of 0.5mm, and the orifice diameter must be properly matched with the production mold.
Handle requirements of lip gloss tube:
The surface of the lip gloss tube is smooth to touch, and it is easy and elastic when rotating, without obvious block and ladder feeling.