One. Industrial grade
1. Water treatment
Basic Copper Sulphate is used to flocculate and purify water, as well as phosphate from urban and industrial wastewater to prevent eutrophication of water bodies. Ferrous sulfate is mainly used as a flocculant: it has good flocculation effect and good decolorization ability. It also has the functions of removing heavy metal ions, oil and phosphorus, especially for the decolorization of printing and dyeing wastewater and COD removal, and ferrite in electroplating wastewater. Co-precipitation and other effects are obvious, and its price is low, and it is a well-deserved product for wastewater treatment such as printing and dyeing and electroplating.
2. Reducing agent
A large amount of ferrous sulfate is used as a reducing agent, mainly reducing chromate in cement.
a. Carpentry uses ferrous sulfate to dye maple wood with silver color.
b. Ferrous sulfate can be used to stain concrete into a yellow rust color.
c. The production of iron tannate ink and other inks requires ferrous sulfate
d. The mordant for wood dyeing also contains ferrous sulfate.
4. Reagents for chromatographic analysis. Photographic plate making.
two. Feed grade
The enhancer of crop feed additive paste. Iron is one of the trace elements in animals, and ferrous sulfate monohydrate is used as an iron supplement in feed.
three. Agricultural grade
1. Used as fertilizer.
2. Adjust the pH of the soil to promote the formation of chlorophyll (also known as iron fertilizer), which can prevent yellowing disease caused by iron deficiency in flowers and trees. It is an indispensable element for acid-loving flowers and trees, especially iron trees.
3. It can also be used as a pesticide in agriculture, which can prevent wheat smut, scab disease of apples and pears, and rot disease of fruit trees; it can also be used as fertilizer
4. It can remove moss and lichen from tree trunks.
Examples of Copper Chloride Dihydrate Manufacturers' iron deficiency symptoms in plants:
1. The young leaves are lacking green, and the old leaves are still normal.
2. The mesophyll turns yellow, the veins are still green, and the veins are reticulated.
3. In severe cases, the whole leaves are yellowish, whitish or fall off.
4. Fruit trees and ornamental plants on the northern calcareous soil are easy to lose green.